- They are already house-trained. No more mopping floors five times a day or going through frustrating crate training.
- They are focused. You will have their full attention when it comes to training.
- They are easier to settle into a pack: Often the older dogs and cats are much calmer and have an inherent sense of pack.
- Your dog doesn’t care that you lost your job or your savings. He loves you no matter what.
- Dogs and cats are relatively inexpensive to feed, you can bathe your dog with a hose in the backyard, and if you adopt a mutt, you may have fewer veterinary bills.
- If you can’t afford to travel, the “I am gone too much” excuse is no longer valid.
- Frisbees and balls are cheap, and if you videotape them, you might just win $10k on America’s Funniest Videos.
- Petting a dog lowers blood pressure, thus saving on medical bills.
- Your dog or cat doesn’t need a fancy vacation to be happy- she is satisfied with a walk in the park or lying on your lap as you read a book.
The personal opinions and/or use of trade, corporate or brand names, is for information and convenience only. Such use does not constitute an endorsement by CANIDAE® All Natural Pet Foods of any product or service. Opinions are those of the individual authors and not necessarily of CANIDAE® All Natural Pet Foods.