New positions will be added here, so check back often! Please fill out the form below and attach your resume and cover letter (2MB or less). Because of the amount of inquiries we receive, we will not able to respond to every applicant individually.
Apply To Join The CANIDAE® Team
We are in need of an energetic and engaging animal lover to promote our brands inside Pet Stores in the Seattle area. This is an 8 hour per week, part-time position and ideal for someone who is zealous about pet nutrition. We are seeking an individual who can learn and understand the nutritional value of all our products and be able to effectively communicate that information to consumers seeking the best food for their pets. This position will cover the Greater Seattle territory. Duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Setting up a display table in a retail pet food location and providing samples and information about our products.
- Engaging customers in conversation about their pets, feeding habits, allergy issues, and any other concerns they have about their pets’ nutrition.
- Checking the area where our products are presented and make certain the area is clean and orderly.
- Creating a positive impression of our Company/Products with the Management and Sales Staff of each retail location visited.
- Making certain that point of sale marketing materials supply is adequate for each retail location.
- Walking through the store, offering assistance to customers deciding which pet foods to purchase.
- Complete reports on results at the end of each store visit or event.
- Must be able to learn the wide variety of product offerings the Company provides, to a degree where they can discuss the benefits in a cohesive manner to customers.
- Experience in a similar function, such as demonstrating, sales, or event marketing is a plus.
- Sound selling skills are a must.
- Excellent communication skills. Must be a good listener as well as speaker.
- Engaging and out-going personality.
- Must have transportation capable of transporting a folding table and marketing materials.