CANIDAE® Grain Free PURE ™
Real Bison, Limited Ingredient, Grain Free Premium Dry Dog Food
- Same great formula, amazing new look!
- 10 Ingredients or Less: Limited ingredients crafted from 7-10 real foods in each bag of dog food, giving your good boys and girls everything they need and nothing they don’t.
- Grain Free For Dogs With Sensitive Stomachs: There’s nothing questionable in a bowl of Canidae PURE. Never any wheat, corn, or soy.
- Healthplus in Every Bite: Probiotics added to every kibble after cooking to support healthy digestion, antioxidants to support a healthy immune system, and omega 6 & 3 fatty acids to support beautiful skin and coat.
- Flavors & Types: With 6 different proteins (Salmon, Lamb, Duck, Boar, Bison Chicken), and formulations for all life stages and sizes (Puppy, Adult, Senior, Small Breed), there’s a Canidae PURE product your dog will love.
- We Make Pet Food Simple: Canidae PURE Limited Ingredient Diet dog food uses simple, whole-food recipes made right here in our Texas facility. Because pet food shouldn’t be complicated.
AVAILABLE IN: 4, 10 & 21 lb bags
1.8, 4.5 & 9.5 kg bags
Simple Recipes With Real Meat & Whole Foods
CANIDAE® PURE™ premium dry dog food is made with real food ingredients, formulated for all dogs, and those with additional sensitivities. With 7-10 key ingredients or less, your dog gets a complete, well-rounded meal crafted with their health and well-being at the forefront. CANIDAE PURE recipes always begin with real meat or fish first (Salmon, Lamb, Duck, Boar Bison, or Chicken), paired with whole foods like sweet potatoes, peas, lentils, or chickpeas. And we promise never any fillers – never any corn, wheat or soy. Every recipe includes high-protein ingredients for lean, strong muscles, added probiotics for easy digestion, vitamins/minerals and hard-working antioxidants for overall health and fatty acid blends for healthy skin and coat. Formulated for all life stages and most breed sizes, there is a CANIDAE PURE food that is perfect for your pup.
Daily Feeding Guide
|Dog Weight||Adult (with exercise)||Adult (less activity)|
4 3/4—5-1/2 cups
Senior and less active dogs may be fed a reduced amount, depending on the dog’s weight and activity level.
When changing to CANIDAE® PURE™ dog food, some dogs may do better by making a gradual transition over 7-10 days. Start with 25% of the new food mixed with 75% of the previous diet and gradually increase the new while decreasing the previous until the transition is complete.
Store in a cool, dry place. Not for human consumption.
Crude Protein (min.)
Crude Fat (min.)
Crude Fiber (max.)
Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) (min.)
Alpha Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) (min.)
Vitamin E (min.)
Glucosamine (naturally occurring)** (min.)
Chondroitin Sulfate (naturally occurring)** (min.)
Lactobacillus acidophilus** (min.)
100 million CFU/lb.
**Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
THIS dog has a beautiful and correct coat!
Bigsby, our 3 year old Golden, was suffering from horrible allergies. Our vet determined he needed a grain free diet with zero poultry products. He had been out of the show ring for a year, because I knew he was dealing with too many things to show his best. 5 months ago we switched him to Pure Land. His energy was restored, and his coat came back. He is happy and doing so well, last weekend he took a 3 point major win! Right before he won his major. And what did the judge say? “THIS dog has a beautiful and correct coat!” I cannot thank you enough for what Pure Land has done for my itchy, sneezy, bald boy. We are indebted to you.
The pups now scarf down PURE land with bison
I just want to tell you how much we all love your dog food!
I just want to tell you how much we all love your dog food! My husband and I have 2 havenese and 1 black lab, and after the lab (the youngest) was off of puppy chow, we wanted to have all the dogs on the same food so it would make meal time easier. We tried a few different brands of food- our older havenese(Jethro) has some digestive issues, our younger havanese (Maya) is a picky eater, and our lab (Josie) we discovered has some allergies, including intolerance to chicken/chicken meal in foods. I resisted trying Canidae simply due to cost, but I finally gave in and I wish I would have sooner! The pups now scarf down PURE land with bison- mmm. Jethro and Josie have little digestive issues, but the biggest change we’ve seen is in Maya- she is a new dog! She used to eat maybe 1 out of 3 or 4 meals, now she eats every meal and she is the most energetic she’s been! Maya runs around with renewed spunk and can keep up with Jethro and Josie, no problem!
Kelli, Curt, Jethro, Maya & Josie
Kibble size, color, and appearance may vary.