CANIDAE® Grain Free PURE™ SMALL BREED
Small Breed Real Chicken, Limited Ingredient, Grain Free Premium Dry Dog Food
- Same great formula, amazing new look!
- 9 Key Ingredients: Limited ingredients crafted from real foods in each bag of dog food, giving your good boys and girls everything they need and nothing they don’t.
- Grain Free For Dogs With Sensitive Stomachs: There’s nothing questionable in a bowl of Canidae PURE. Never any wheat, corn, or soy.
- Healthplus in Every Bite: Probiotics added to every kibble after cooking to support healthy digestion, antioxidants to support a healthy immune system, and omega 6 & 3 fatty acids to support beautiful skin and coat.
- Flavors & Types: With 6 different proteins (Salmon, Lamb, Duck, Boar, Bison Chicken), and formulations for all life stages and sizes (Puppy, Adult, Senior, Small Breed), there’s a Canidae PURE product your dog will love.
- We Make Pet Food Simple: Canidae PURE Limited Ingredient Diet dog food uses simple, whole-food recipes made right here in our Texas facility. Because pet food shouldn’t be complicated.
AVAILABLE IN: 4 & 12 lb bags
1.8 & 5.4 kg bags
Simple Recipes With Real Meat & Whole Foods
CANIDAE® PURE™ premium dry dog food is made with real food ingredients, formulated for all dogs, and those with additional sensitivities. With 7-10 key ingredients or less, your dog gets a complete, well-rounded meal crafted with their health and well-being at the forefront. CANIDAE PURE recipes always begin with real meat or fish first (Salmon, Lamb, Duck, Boar Bison, or Chicken), paired with whole foods like sweet potatoes, peas, lentils, or chickpeas. And we promise never any fillers – never any corn, wheat or soy. Every recipe includes high-protein ingredients for lean, strong muscles, added probiotics for easy digestion, vitamins/minerals and hard-working antioxidants for overall health and fatty acid blends for healthy skin and coat. Formulated for all life stages and most breed sizes, there is a CANIDAE PURE food that is perfect for your pup.
Daily Feeding Guide
1 1/8 cups
1 1/3 cups
1 1/2 cups
Senior and less active dogs may be fed a reduced amount, depending on the dog’s weight and activity level.
The Daily Feeding Guidelines are a good starting point on the amount of food to be fed on a daily basis. Individual pets may require more or less food. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Grain free diets may not be suitable for all dogs. If you have any dietary concerns, please consult with your veterinarian.
When changing to CANIDAE® PURE™ dog food, some dogs may do better by making a gradual transition over 7-10 days. Start with 25% of the new food mixed with 75% of the previous diet and gradually increase the new while decreasing the previous until the transition is complete.
Store in a cool, dry place. Not for human consumption.
ME (kcal/kg) 3,470
ME (kcal/g) 3.47
ME (kcal/lb) 1,573
ME (kcal/cup) 520
Crude Protein (min.)
Crude Fat (min.)
Crude Fiber (max.)
Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) (min.)
Alpha Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) (min.)
Vitamin E (min.)
Glucosamine (naturally occurring)** (min.)
Chondroitin Sulfate (naturally occurring)** (min.)
Lactobacillus acidophilus** (min.)
100 million CFU/lb.
**Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
We switched to Canidae and within a few months her health problems were gone
Because of her age, we started to think that this was the new normal. Then we switched to Canidae and within a few months her health problems were gone, she regrew her coat and her personality returned. We’re so impressed with the quality of Canidae and would recommend it to anyone.
-MacMurray Family, CA
He has no stomach issues anymore.
Enclosed is a picture of a very satisfied Leo the Lowchen! He has a heart & roar of a lion.
Leopold is 13 and has always had a very sensitive stomach. He had developed intestinal issues. Plus he was very picky wasn’t eating his food. Since he had been eating Canidae all issues disappeared. He loves the food and he has no stomach issues anymore.
Thanks for making such a great product. We are so glad to have found Canidae.
Thanks again, Pattie & Leo
Kibble size, color, and appearance may vary.