CANIDAE® Grain Free PURE ™
Real Salmon, Limited Ingredient, Grain Free Premium Dry Dog Food
- Same great formula, amazing new look!
- 10 Ingredients or Less: Limited ingredients crafted from 7-10 real foods in each bag of dog food, giving your good boys and girls everything they need and nothing they don’t.
- Grain Free For Dogs With Sensitive Stomachs: There’s nothing questionable in a bowl of Canidae PURE. Never any wheat, corn, or soy.
- Healthplus in Every Bite: Probiotics added to every kibble after cooking to support healthy digestion, antioxidants to support a healthy immune system, and omega 6 & 3 fatty acids to support beautiful skin and coat.
- Flavors & Types: With 6 different proteins (Salmon, Lamb, Duck, Boar, Bison Chicken), and formulations for all life stages and sizes (Puppy, Adult, Senior, Small Breed), there’s a Canidae PURE product your dog will love.
- We Make Pet Food Simple: Canidae PURE Limited Ingredient Diet dog food uses simple, whole-food recipes made right here in our Texas facility. Because pet food shouldn’t be complicated.
AVAILABLE IN: 4, 12 & 24 lb bags
1.8, 5.4 & 10.8 kg bags
Simple Recipes With Real Meat & Whole Foods
CANIDAE® PURE™ premium dry dog food is made with real food ingredients, formulated for all dogs, and those with additional sensitivities. With 7-10 key ingredients or less, your dog gets a complete, well-rounded meal crafted with their health and well-being at the forefront. CANIDAE PURE recipes always begin with real meat or fish first (Salmon, Lamb, Duck, Boar Bison, or Chicken), paired with whole foods like sweet potatoes, peas, lentils, or chickpeas. And we promise never any fillers – never any corn, wheat or soy. Every recipe includes high-protein ingredients for lean, strong muscles, added probiotics for easy digestion, vitamins/minerals and hard-working antioxidants for overall health and fatty acid blends for healthy skin and coat. Formulated for all life stages and most breed sizes, there is a CANIDAE PURE food that is perfect for your pup.
Daily Feeding Guide
|Dog Weight||Adult (with exercise)||Adult (less activity)|
Senior and less active dogs may be fed a reduced amount, depending on the dog’s weight and activity level.
The Daily Feeding Guidelines are a good starting point on the amount of food to be fed on a daily basis. Individual pets may require more or less food. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Grain free diets may not be suitable for all dogs. If you have any dietary concerns, please consult with your veterinarian.
When changing to CANIDAE® PURE™ dog food, some dogs may do better by making a gradual transition over 7-10 days. Start with 25% of the new food mixed with 75% of the previous diet and gradually increase the new while decreasing the previous until the transition is complete.
Store in a cool, dry place. Not for human consumption.
ME (kcal/kg) 3,880
ME (kcal/g) 3.88
ME (kcal/lb) 1,763
ME (kcal/cup) 496
Crude Protein (min.)
Crude Fat (min.)
Crude Fiber (max.)
Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) (min.)
Alpha Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) (min.)
Vitamin E (min.)
Glucosamine (naturally occurring)** (min.)
Chondroitin Sulfate (naturally occurring)** (min.)
Lactobacillus acidophilus** (min.)
100 million CFU/lb.
**Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
I am so thankful for Pure Salmon!
I rescued my fur baby Mijo on New Years Day 2014 when he was about three months old. As he grows I noticed he can’t have poultry or grains because they make him sick. As he was having trouble gaining & keeping on weight. Finally I started feeding him Canidae Pure Salmon. He loves it & he also started being his “ideal” weight. He was been on it now for about five months without any problems. I am so thankful!
I love your salmon dog food!
First I would love to say my pets and I love your salmon dog food, it’s the first we found that both of our small dogs (which are both very picky) absolutely love.
First I would love to say my pets and I love your salmon dog food, it’s the first we found that both of our small dogs (which are both very picky) absolutely love. My Pomeranian, Leah, has allergies to chicken products and your food does not sneak in other things into yours. What is written on the bag is in the bag and her stomach issues are gone.
Thank you for loving our pets too.
Kibble size, color, and appearance may vary.