PURE Grain Free Dry Dog Food With Salmon and Sweet Potato
4, 12 & 24 LB BAGS
Our salmon and sweet potato dog food has only 8 key ingredients — keeping it simple, healthy, and nutritious without all the unnecessary and nasty additives you find in other pet foods. Your dog will enjoy ingredients such as salmon meal, menhaden fish meal, sweet potatoes, peas, canola oil, sun-cured alfalfa, potatoes, plus natural flavor, vitamins, minerals, and a helpful probiotics mix.
- Same Great Formula in an Amazing New Look!
- 8 Key Ingredients: Limited ingredients crafted from wholesome foods in each bag, giving your good boys and girls optimal nutrition levels with everything they need and nothing they don’t.
- Grain-Free For Dogs With Sensitive Stomachs: There’s nothing questionable in a bowl of Canidae Grain Free PURE. Our unique formula doesn’t include any wheat, corn, or soy.
- Healthplus Solutions in Every Bite: Probiotics are added to every kibble to support healthy digestion, with antioxidants to support a healthy immune system and omega 6 & 3 fatty acids for beautiful skin and coat.
- Flavors & Types: With 6 different proteins (salmon, lamb, duck, boar bison, or chicken), and formulations for all life stages and sizes (puppies, adult, senior and small breed), there’s a Canidae Grain Free PURE product your dog will love.
- Making Pet Food Simple: Canidae is dedicated to making the best, most nutritious dog food that you can feel good about feeding your best friend — because pet food shouldn’t be complicated. Plus, all of our products are made right here in the USA.
- CANIDAE® PURE™ Real Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
Salmon, salmon meal, menhaden fish meal, sweet potatoes, peas, canola oil, suncured alfalfa meal, potatoes, natural flavor, taurine, minerals (iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite), vitamins (vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), choline chloride, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract.
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
Premium Food for Your Grain Sensitive Dog
Canidae Grain Free PURE premium dog food is made with ten key ingredients or less, so your dog gets a complete, well-rounded meal crafted with their health and well-being as the primary concern. Canidae Grain Free PURE recipes always begin with real meat or fish (salmon, lamb, duck, boar bison, or chicken), and are later paired with whole foods like sweet potatoes, peas, lentils, or chickpeas. This nutrient-rich blend never contains any unnecessary fillers, like corn, soy or wheat — only the best ingredients for your best friend. Every vet-formulated recipe includes high-protein ingredients for lean, strong muscles, added probiotics for easy digestion, vitamins/minerals, and hard-working antioxidants for overall health and fatty acid blends for healthy skin and a shiny coat. Formulated for all life stages and most breed sizes, there is a Canidae Grain Free PURE food that is perfect for your pup.
The Benefits of Adding Salmon to Your Dog’s Diet
Salmon is as exceptionally nutritious for dogs as it is for humans when prepared correctly. While undercooked or raw salmon can have disastrous effects on a dog’s health, our salmon and sweet potato dog food is cooked and formulated to meet the nutritional levels your dog requires to remain happy and healthy. Our Canidae Grain Free PURE Salmon and Sweet Potato blend is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, promoting healthy skin and a shiny coat for your dog, and a healthy heart. Your senior dog will enjoy the anti-inflammatory benefits that salmon will have on their joints, and dogs of all ages. can benefit from the amino acids essential for keeping your dog healthy and active. Salmon also contains many vitamins A, D, and B, as well as healthy minerals like zinc, potassium, and magnesium, all contributing to a well-rounded, and well-balanced diet.
Your Dog Can Enjoy Salmon and Sweet Potato Dog Food Today!
Canidae’s Grain-Free PURE Salmon and Sweet Potato Dog Food offers your canine companion complete and balanced nutrition, with quality ingredients. Shop today for our salmon and sweet potato dog food, and make feeding your dog a breeze.
|Crude Protein (min.)||32.00%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||18.00%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||4.00%|
|Linoleic Acid (omega 6) (min.)||3.70%|
|Alpha Linolenic Acid (omega 3) (min.)||1.00%|
|Vitamin E (min.)||50.00 IU/kg|
|Glucosamine (naturally occurring)** (min.)||1,200.00 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (naturally occurring)** (min.)||1,500 mg/kg|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus** (min.)||100 million CFU/lb|
Adult (with exercise) 2-10 lbs. 1/2- 3/4 cup; 10-25 lbs. 3/4-1 cup, 25-50 lbs. 1-2 cups; 50-75 lbs. 2-3 cups; 75-100 lbs. 3-4 cups; 100-125 lbs. 4-4 3/4 cups; 125-150 lbs. 4 3/4-5 1/2 cups
Adult (less activity) 2-10 lbs. 1/4- 1/2 cup; 10-25 lbs. 1/2- 3/4 cup, 25-50 lbs. 3/4-1 cup; 50-75 lbs. 1-1 1/2 cups; 75-100 lbs. 1 1/2-2 1/2 cups; 100-125 lbs. 2 1/2-3 cups; 125-150 lbs. 3-3 1/2 cups
Senior and less active dogs may be fed a reduced amount, depending on the dog’s weight and activity level.
The Daily Feeding Guidelines are a good starting point on the amount of food to be fed on a daily basis. Individual pets may require more or less food. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Grain free diets may not be suitable for all dogs. If you have any dietary concerns, please consult with your veterinarian.
When changing to CANIDAE® PURE™ dog food, some dogs may do better by making a gradual transition over 7-10 days. Start with 25% of the new food mixed with 75% of the previous diet and gradually increase the new while decreasing the previous until the transition is complete.